AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification: Are you searching for the AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notifications? Searching for Airport authority of India jobs 2017 or AAI Jobs 2017? Here we get you the perfect results for all your searches. Now you got to right place where you can get Airport authority of India recruitment 2017. It would be a great opportunity for who are waiting for jobs in AAI and AAI careers. The candidates who have completed their graduation, Aeronautical courses, B.Tech, MBA, Diploma, ITI, BBM, CA, Intermediate (10+2), Matriculation (10th) can apply. Indian airport authority has jobs in airport for freshers and experienced candidates too. AAI Careers publishes jobs in AAI inviting and they can apply through AAI online Applications or AAI Application Form announcing exam date 2017-18. It would be a great chance to get jobs in airport authority.
AAI Recruitment 2017 – AirPort Authority of India
Airport Authority of India AAI recruitment 2017 has vacancies of Pilots, Co-pilots, Senior and Junior Assistant Fire Services. AAI Recruitment 2017 has Senior and Junior Assistant office/ Telephone, Senior and Junior Executive (official language), stenographer and Assistant Steno. AAI vacancies 2017 of Senior and junior executive finance, assistant HR, HR, Graduate Apprentices, Locum Doctor, Staff Nurse Posts available. It recruits candidates who have completed Engineering and diploma with Mechanical, Automobiles, Aeronautical, communication, civil, electrical and Electronics in AAI. And even the candidates with B.com and Graduates with operational research, Economics, MBBS and Nursing can apply for AAI Recruitment 2017. AAI Recruitment has vacancies various airports of Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, Kolkata, Bangalore, west Bengal, Allahabad. Here we provide all related information about AAI like Exam dates, previous Exam papers, Admit card, selection Process and Cutoff. So, the interested and eligible aspirants can apply for AAI Recruitment 2017 Notification before the last date of Notification.
Airport Authority of India: Airport Authority of India AAI was established by an act of parliament on 1st April 1995. It was formed by emerging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India into AAI. It was established as a single Organization entrusted with the responsibilities of creating, managing civil aviation infrastructure and upgrading. AAI was setup to manage 125 Airports which includes 18 international airports, 78 Domestic Airports, 07 customs Airports and 26 civil Enclaves. In the year 2013, AAI handled aircraft movement of 1536.60 thousand, passengers handled 168.91 million and the cargo handled 2279.14 thousand MT. The main functions AAI are construction, modification and management of passenger terminals, developments of cargo terminals. The authority also looks after the passenger facilities and maintenance of apron infrastructure including parallel taxiways, runways, aprons etc. it also functions for provisions of communication, navigation, surveillance, air traffic services, passenger facilities of aircraft and cargo in country.
Airport Authority of India has adopted a basic approach to planning of airport facilities to create capacity a head of demand in their efforts. For the implementation of this strategy, the projects of extension and strengthening of taxi track, runway at different airports are taken up. The project of extension of runway to 7500 ft. was taken up for Airbus- 320/Boeing 737-800 category of aircrafts in different airports. One of the major assets of AAI was large number of trained and highly skilled manpower in its organization. AAI has large number of training establishments at NIAMAR in Delhi, Fire Training Centers at Delhi and Kolkata, CATC in Allahabad, Rescue and Fire Fighting Persona, Air traffic Controllers etc. Even the foreign students are allowed to participate in the training programme which being conducted by the Institution. The Board of AAI has a Chairman, Director General of Civil Aviation, Joint Secretary and Financial Advisor (Ministry Civil Aviation). It even has Members of Planning, Operations, Finance, Human Resource, ANS in the Board.
AAI Upcoming Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
AAI is planning to recruit large number eligible candidates into its organization this year. Last year it has released more than thousand recruitment notification for various posts in different airports. This would be really a fantastic opportunity for who have completed their graduation, post graduation, engineering with various disciplines. It even plans to fill its vacancies of various posts at different airports in the country. So, the candidates who want to work under Government sector, even on contract basis can apply of AAI Jobs Recruitment 2017. It would be great chance for who MBA, MCA, B.COM, ITI, Diploma, 10+2, nursing, piloting experience to get airport jobs. Airport Authority has many employment opportunities for Aeronautical, mechanical, electronics, civil, electrical and automobiles engineers in it.
|Name of the Post||Education||Important Dates||Notifications|
|Junior Assistant – 105 posts||Diploma Engineering||19th July 2017||Click Here|
|Assistant||Post Graduation||14th June 2017||Click Here|
|Junior Assistant – 147 posts||Mechanical, Electrical, Fire safety||31st March 2017||Click Here|
|Manager in Various post – 158||Civil, Electrical, MBA, B.com, ICWA||27th May 2016||Click Here|
AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification for Engineers
Airport Authority of India releases large number of employment opportunities for Engineers ever year. it even plans to recruit eligible candidates for the posts of senior and junior Assistants in various departments. It has posts of senior and Junior Assistant in fire services, office, Telephone, Stenographer, Apprentice, Assistant Finance and Executive. It would be good opportunity for Aeronautical, mechanical, electronics, civil, electrical and automobiles engineers to get airport jobs. So, the candidates who have completed their engineering can apply for AAI jobs 2017 in different airports. The applicants are advised to go through the information provided by us to apply for AAI Recruitment 2017 successfully.
AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification through GATE
Airport Authority of India AAI recruits huge number of eligible engineers through GATE. AAI has officially announces to the recruitment of vacancies based on GATE scores. The candidates who have completed their bachelors are advised to appear the GATE 2017 Exam to get AAI Jobs 2017. The selection of candidates through GATE was completely based on their GATE score. AAI Recruitment through GATE was done for Senior and Junior Executive Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, IT, Airport Operation posts. It even recruits in Manager, Senior and Junior Assistants in various departments and many other posts based on GATE score. The candidates who are waiting for AAI jobs or AAI Vacancies are advised to be prepared with good GATE scores. So, the applicants with valid GATE be ready to apply for upcoming AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification through GATE.
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification through Online
How to Apply for AAI Recruitment 2017: Here we get you the complete information about the process of how to apply for AAI Recruitment 2017 through online. The incumbents are suggested to go through the precautions and follow the instruction provided by us clearly. The candidates advised to make sure that they has a valid email ID, working mobile number, a recent passport size color photograph and scanned copies of relevant documents as per the official Notification. We here get you the step by step procedure of Online Application for AAI Recruitment 2017.
Step by step procedure of online application
- Initially the applicants should undergo the registration process to get the registration number or application number.
- To get registration number candidate should visit the official website of AAI INDIA which is aai.aero . So that you can get a User ID and Password.
- After completing the registration process, the candidates should note down their login details for further use.
- Then candidate should go to the Home Page of AAI India or aai.aero website.
- Click on the career tabs which display on the top of the page.
- Then there displays all the latest notifications in the middle of the page.
- Click on the recruitment notification of ISRO that you want to apply for.
- Go through the official notification and then you can find a link of Online Application. Click on the link.
- The online application opens, the candidates should enter the required details as per the documents they attach with the application.
- Then upload the scanned copies of relevant documents required as mentioned in the official notification.
- The applicant’s email ID should have to be mentioned in the application thought it is mandatory.
- A No Objection Certificate from the concerned authority or by central/ state government Employee.
- If they working somewhere at the time of application, but it is not mandatory for all the posts.
- Recheck and make sure that the provided details by you in the online application are correct.
- Click on the proceed button or click on make payment button (if the application charges fees payment, it is not mandatory for all the posts) and follow the payment process. Make your fee payments through Credit/ Debit card or Net Banking or you can scan attach the print/ photocopy SBI Challan (candidate should make paid challan at bank and scan and upload it along with other document while application)
- As you complete the payment process, click on the submit button to complete your application process.
- Finally, the candidate must download and take a printout of the online application form for further procedure.
Selection Procedure of AAI Recruitment 2017-18 Notification
Selection process: The selection process of AAI India is done under the guidelines stated by the Board of Member and Council of AAI. The process involves various stages of publishing the official recruitment Notification, inviting the online applications, sending call letters to the eligible applicants for written test and skill test to the applicants, personal interview for successful candidates and then medical test before the appointment of qualified candidates in above tests by the Board council of AAI India.
Step by step procedure of selection of AAI Recruitment 2017
- Initially, Airport Authority of India invites the online applications by publishing official Recruitment Notification from interested and eligible candidates.
- Then the online applications received are verified by the Board as the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official Notification.
- The short listed candidates are called up by sending call letters to them to appear for the written test.
- Then the qualified candidates are moved onto the personal interview round.
- The successful candidates in the both round are called to the Original document verification that are mentioned in the official Notification.
- The candidates who are currently employed must submit No Objection Certification or NOC at the time of Interview or Document verification.
- The candidates apply for some posts should present the specific license required during the scrutiny of Documents.
- The selection of candidates is completed based on merit list prepared by the Board members based on their performance.
- The results of selections are produced in the official website or sent to the email of successful candidates.
- The appointment letter or call letters are sent to the selected candidates by the AAI Management.
- The selected candidates have to undergo training for some months given by the AAI Management
- Finally after the completion of training process, the candidates are allotted their posting by the Authority and Management Board of AAI India.
How to Download the Admit for AAI Recruitment 2017 through online
Download Admit Card for AAI Exam 2017: Here we provide you the process to download the admit card for AAI Recruitment 2017-18 through online. The candidates are advised to follow the step by step procedure to download the admit card for AAI Recruitment Examination. The candidate must make sure that he/she is aware of User ID and password and other login details. Before they go into process to download admit card, the incumbent should confirm all these to download admit card successfully.
- Firstly, the candidate should visit the Official website of AAI India that is aai.aero
- Then go to the home page of AAI India and search for the recent notification regarding AAI admit card.
- Click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’ for upcoming AAI Exam there in the notification.
- Then the candidate should fill their required details like Registration number and other login details.
- After entering the User ID and Password, click on login in button.
- Then the desired Admit Card or call letter will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Finally, the candidate must Download and take a hard copy of Admit Card for further use at time AAI Examination.
For more details about AAI Recruitment Notifications and other related Notifications, visit our official website. Here you can get all State and Central government job Notifications with Previous Exam papers, Results and much other related information.