AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2017: Indian Postal department has publically announced the official notification of AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2017 for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. Andhra Pradesh postal service is one of the vast organizations with huge Employment opportunities in Indian postal Department. Now Andhra Pradesh Postal circle come with a huge number of opportunities of 1126 vacancies in various departments in its organization. This would be really a fantastic opportunity for the candidates who want work under central Government.
AP Postal Recruitment 2017 has mentioned many vacancies in the Posts of MTS ( Multi Tasking Staff ), Mail Guard, Post Man, Post Officer, Postal Assistant, Director, Senior Hindi Translator, Indian Postal Service Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Lower Selection Grade Posts, Stenographers Grade D, PS & Private Secretary, Junior Hindi Translator, Sorting Assistant, Stenographers Grade II, Typist and various other posts. Latest Post Office Recruitment 2017 is great opportunity for the graduates, 10th pass, 12th pass, Diploma candidates, Engineers and many others too. So, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post before the expiry of Notification. Here we provide the detailed information like post details, number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, procedure of application and many other below in this page.
Check for more : Post Office Recruitment 2017
AP postal Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Total Number of Vancancies Available: 1126 posts
Detailed Information of number of Post Division Wise:
|Name of the Division||Number of Posts Available|
Educational Qualification: The Aspirant must have minimum Qualification Matriculation from Recognized State Boards by the respective State or Central Government. And the candidate must have computer Knowledge with Basic Computer training certificate or at least 60days from a recognized computer Training Institute from State or Central Government or University etc.
Age Limit: The age of the applicant or the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) must be between 18 to 45 years as on the last date of online application. Age relaxation is applicable as three years for OBC categories, five years for SC/ ST categories and ten Years for Physically disabled category.
Procedure of Application
How to Apply: Here we provide you the complete information about process o application to the post through online. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post by following the steps given below.
- Firstly the candidate should visit the official o Indian Postal Service and get registered himself to obtain the Registration Number.
- Then go to the home page and search for the Employment notifications and click on it.
- Then go to notification you want apply for and open the online application for related to the post.
- Enter the required details as per your educational documents that you attach with the application.
- Recheck and make sure the details filled by you are correct
- Then scan and upload your recent photograph and the documents mentioned in the Official notification.
- After uploading the document click on proceed to payment button. Then make your fee payment as per the rules of Official notification, make your payment with any Credit card/ Debit card/ online payment.
- After the payment process, click on the submit Button then your application process is finished.
- Then take a print out of your application form for the further process.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging to OC/ OBC must have to pay the fee of Rs. 100 for the application of post. There is no application fee for Females and SC/ ST candidates.
Selection Process: The incumbents will be selected based on automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on candidate’s online application. The weightage of higher educational qualification is not preferred. The selection will be completely based on merit as per the marks obtained in 10th standard from recognized board aggregate to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals.
Important Dates to Remember
Commencement date of online application is 18th March 2017
Last date for online application is 19th April 2017.
For more details regarding the post, pay scale and process of selection and application or official notification, Click on the link given below.
|AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Notification||Download|