The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has Published the Recruitment notification for the Constable and ASI Recruitment Notification 2018. The Candidates who are Looking for the Central Govt job this is the Great Opportunity. Interested Candidates may download the ITBP Constable Recruitment notification 2018. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is one of the Branch of Ministry of Defence. So, those who are Looking for the Central Govt they may submit the online application for the Constable post or ASI Post in ITBP Constable Recruitment Notification 2018. Most of the Jobseekers Dream is grab the Central Govt Job, that is the reason we are receiving Searches like latest Central Govt Job Notification. You are one of them then you are in the right place to about the central Govt jobs. Here you can get the complete information about the ITBP Constable Recruitment Notification 2018.
Indo-Tibetan Constable and ASI Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Name of the posts|
|Number of Posts||408|
|Online Applications from||27th August 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||3rd October 2018|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for the ITBP Recruitment Notification 2018
- Sub Inspector (Telecom): The Interested Candidate Must Have Passed Graduation in Science from Recognized University
- Head Constable (Telecom): The Candidate Must Have Passed Class 12th With 45% Marks and ITI / Diploma in Related Trade.
- Constable (Telecom): The Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th With 45% Marks and ITI / Diploma in Related Trade.
- Assistant Sub Inspector Pharmacist: The Candidate Must have Passed Degree in Pharmacist from recognized University.
- Assistant Sub Inspector Lab Technician: Candidate Must Have Passed Class 12th in Science and Diploma Degree in Lab Technician
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector, Constable and Head Constable Posts in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is Based on Written Examination and Physical Efficiency Test. The Recruitment Authority will conduct the written Examination for the all applied Candidates. Those who are Qualified in the written test they may call for the Physical Standart Test or PET. Hence the Selection of Candidates is based on merit list in both written test and PET.
Category wise Vacancy details of ITBP Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of the Post||UG||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Sub Inspector (Telecom)||10||02||03||02||17.|
|Head Constable (Telecom)||88||24||02||41||155.|
|Assistant Sub Inspector Pharmacist||05||02||02||01||10.|
|Assistant Sub Inspector Lab Technician||00||00||03||02||05.|
Application fee for the ITBP Constable Recruitment Notification 2018
To Submit the Application for the various post in ITBP Recruitment the candidate will pay the examination fee. The Application fee or Examination fee is based on Category. Entire application fee details are given below.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|General and OBC for SI Post||200/-|
|General and OBC for Other Posts||100/-|
|SC and ST||-Nill-|
How to Submit the Application for the SI and Constable Post in ITBP Recruitment
- Visit the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Official Website that is itbpolice.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab
- Click on the Use Registration which show the top of the Web page.
- Enter all mandatory fields in the Registration form then click on Submit.
- Log in with your Registration ID.
- Select the Post and Submit the Application Form.
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement for further use.
Important Links for the ITBP Constable Recruitment Notification 2018
|ITBP Constable and SI Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|ITBP Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply online for the various Posts||Click Here|
|Admit Card for the ITBP Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Answer Key for the ITBP Constable and SI Post||Click Here|
|Results for the ITBP Constable and ST Recruitment 2018||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|