Pondicherry University : Are you looking for Pondicherry University PGCET Notification 2017 ? Did you completed the Intermediate in this academic year? Pondicherry University recently released the Pondicherry University Common Entrance Examination Notification 2017. This is a fantastic news to the candidates who are looking for the Pondicherry University CET Exam official notification. The Pondicherry University going to conduct the CET exam on 26th, 27th, 28th of May 2017. Candidates who wanna admission in the Podicherry University, can register their name before the closing date. The Pondicherry University PGCET online applications are starts from 6th April and the registrations will be closed on 3rd of May 2017. Candidates who want to get the admission in the Pondicherry University, can apply through the online mode.The Pondicherry University inviting the application forms from the eligible candidates for the admissions in the Post Graduate Programs (M.A. , M.Sc , M.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, MSW, M.P.A, LLM), Doctoral Programs
Candidates who want to apply should refer the official notification. Here we are providing the notification details such as eligibility criteria, procedure to apply, important dates and other detailed information are given in below.
Pondicherry University CET Examination Notification 2017:
Name of University : Pondicherry University.
Official website : www.pondiuni.edu.in
Name of Examination: Pondicherry Univerity Common Entrance Examination (CET)
Application Fee :
|Name of Course||For SC/ST category||For PH / Transgender||Others|
Date of Examination : 26th, 27th,28th of May 2017.
Selection Process :
The candidates who applied for
- The course of PG (except LLM) will be selected through the written test exam.
- The course of LLM will be selected through the entrance exam, group discussion, presentation, personal interview.
- The course of Ph.D will be selected through the Entrance exam and Interview.
Procedure to Apply :
- Go to official site of University.
- Click on Apply online option.
- Application from will be appeared on the screen.
- Fill the application form with applicant’s details.
- Check the details of Applicant’s in the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a print out of registration form for further use.
Important Dates :
Online registrations starts from 6th of April 2017.
Online Registrations closed on 3rd of May 2017
Common Entrance Examination starts from 26th May to 28th of May 2017.
Important Links :
|Pondicherry University PGCET Notification 2017||Click Here|