Amcat Syllabus : Have you ever heard of AMCAT? Did you take this test? Do you know the uses of AMCAT? Do you know the Companies which recognize AMCAT? Did you know the eligibility to take this test? We are providing you with the details of AMCAT, the syllabus for AMCAT 2019-2020, the exam Pattern of AMCAT, Amcat syllabus 2019 & Amcat exam pattern, the Previous Question Papers of AMCAT in this page. Here are the answers to these questions which most of the candidates are uninformed. Please bookmark our page by pressing ctrl+D for future updates of many Jobs.
What is AMCAT Exam ?
AMCAT (Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test) is a test conducted to evaluate the reasoning Skills, Technical Skills as well as Aptitude Skills of a Candidate who is applying for Jobs in top MNC’s. Thus, Amcat Syllabus Amcat Exam pattern, Thus Amcat is also known as employability assessment test. The Skills of the candidates will be measured in a Statistical Approach if they attend the test. The most common problem every candidate who applies for the job faces is the how the candidates who are good at their technical, aptitude and reasoning skills can feature their talent in the thousands of candidates who apply for the same job through the resumes. It is also very difficult for the companies to select the right candidate for the number of resumes.
There are academic reports of the candidates but these cannot feature the talent in the candidates. So, the AMCAT helps in overcoming this problem.
How is the AMCAT exam useful to the candidates as well as the Companies?
The AMCAT (Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test) is useful for the candidates who apply for the jobs as well as the companies to select their employees. The scores which the candidates get in the AMCAT are used for selecting them for the interview and then Final placements by the Companies. It also reduces the time for short-listing of the candidates for the companies. It is very helpful to the candidates to feature their skills through the scores they get in the AMCAT. The feedback which is given by the AMCAT will help the candidates to recognize their strengths as well as weaknesses. This makes them change their weakness into strengths. Thus, it is very helpful to the Companies as well the Candidates.
Who are eligible to write AMCAT ?
1. The students who have completed their MBA or the students who are in the final year of MBA are eligible to write AMCAT.
2. The Students who have completed Engineering in any Branch or the students who are in the final year of Engineering can write AMCAT.
3. The Students who have completed their Graduation or the students who are in the final year of their Graduation can write AMCAT.
What companies which recognize the AMCAT scores?
The companies which employ the candidates based on the scores of AMCAT at present are more than 700 companies. There are also more than 500 small & medium scale organizations which recognize the AMCAT Score Card. Many companies are considering the AMCAT Score card as compulsory. It has become a benchmark for the skills as well as abilities of the candidates to feature themselves among thousands and lakhs of resumes. More than one and a half lakhs of candidates who have taken this AMCAT are called for interviews and out of those many of them are getting employed. Some of the types of companies which recognize the AMCAT Score Cards are as follows:
· Banking Institutions.
· Financial Institutions.
· Automobile Companies.
· IT Companies.
· Telecommunication Companies.
· Corporate Companies.
· IT Product Companies.
· & many other Companies.
AMCAT Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2018 – 2019
Amcat Syllabus 2018: The candidates should have a knowledge on the syllabus, exam pattern before going to the exam. The Duration of the exam will be held for 3 hours. The Question Paper consists of questions in the Objective type. There is no negative marking for this test. There are two modules for AMCAT. They are:
Exam Pattern of AMCAT:
|Name of the Paper.||Marks|
|Logical Ability (Reasoning)||900.|
The Papers in Compulsory Module are:
- English Comprehensive which carries 900 marks.
- Quantitative Ability which carries 900 marks.
- Logical Ability (Reasoning) which carries 900 marks.
Syllabus for English Comprehensive is:
- Filling in the blanks.
- Identification of the errors in the sentences.
- Correction of Errors in the sentence.
- Synonyms, Antonyms & meaning of given words which are a part of Vocabulary.
- Ordering a given sentence which is a part of Sentence Construction.
- Questions on a given passage to test the candidate’s Comprehension Skills.
Syllabus for Quantitative Ability is:
- Basics of Algebra.
- Fractions & Decimals.
- Least Common Multiple (L C M) & Highest Common Fraction (H C F).
- Numerical problems.
- Logarithms & Powers.
- General Maths.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Problems with Time and work, Time and distance, Ages.
- Questions on Calculation of Profit & Loss and Interest.
- Problems on the calculation of Percentages.
Syllabus for Logical Ability (Reasoning) is:
- Questions on Coding & Decoding.
- Puzzles and Sequence of a Logical word.
- Selection Decision Tables.
- Reasoning & Critical Reasoning.
- Blood Relations Reasoning.
- Recognition of Coding Pattern (Non-verbal Reasoning).
- Objective Reasoning.
- Data Sufficiency, etc…..,
Optional Modules For Engineering Candidates :
- Computer Science Engineering & IT
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering.
The Optional Modules for MBA Graduates:
- HR(Human Resource).
- Basic Statistics, etc…..,
The Optional Modules for Graduates:
- Finance and Accounting.
- Computer Programming.
- Chemistry, etc…..,
Syllabus for the Computer Programming:
- Data Types
- Functions and Scope
- Linked Lists
- Hash Tables
- Searching and sortings
- Complexity theory
Operating System and Computer Architecture
- Basic of Os and Computer Architecture
- Process Management and Synchronization
- Memory and I/O Management
- Data model
- Relational Algebra and SQL
- Normalization, Architecture, Indexing
- Basics of networking and Communication
- OSI, TCP/IP layers and Protocols
- Network devices and Routing Algorithms
We will update the details of this AMCAT syllabus 2018 -2019 about Amcat Exam pattern 2018 ie.,(Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test) in the coming days, Bookmark our page by pressing Ctrl+D for updates about more Walk-in Interview, Amcat Question Papers, Amcat Walk-in Jobs, Government jobs, Bank jobs, Finance jobs, Private jobs & Medical Jobs. You can Subscribe our page to get daily updates through E-mails. All the Best.
However, The Reasoning and Competitive ability are compulsory to any examination in the AMCAT. That is Management, Engineering Examination.