Hello, Folks Here we Going discuss the CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education’s 12th Class Syllabus. When we go for an Interview or Higher Studies the 12th Class or Intermediate Marks will Play the Crucial Role. The Path for Higher Education is set by the Class 12 Board Exam marks. To get the Good Marks in Class 12 Board Exam or CBSE 12th Class the Student will Work hard with Dedication. The Syllabus is the main thing for any written Examination. If we want to plan start the preparation for the CBSE 12th Class Exam we should know the CBSE 12th Class Syllabus. Here we Providing the CBSE 12th Class Syllabus for all Subjects. The Board has been published the Examination Dates for the Class 12 or Intermediate. However, here we Update the Class 12 all subject syllabus with individual links.
The Central Board of Secondary Education Conducts the written Examination for the class 12th students. Every year lack of students appear the 12th class Examination. The CBSE Conducts the written exam for affiliated Schools. The Candidates who wish to appear the various National level Entrance Examinations they are searching for the CBSE class 12 and 11 Syllabus. Because the Questions are came from CBSE syllabus only.
CBSE 12th Class Syllabus Subject Wise
Here we Provide the CBSE 12th Class Syllabus under the guidelines of NCERT National Council of Educational Research and Training. The CBSE Class 12 latest Syllabus available in this page. However, Student can download the CBSE Class 12 Syllabus with free of Cost.
- Relations and Functions: Types of Relations, Symmetric, Transitive and Equivalence relations. One to One and Onto Functions, Composite Functions.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions: Definition, Range, Domain, Principal Value, Graphs of Inverse Trigonometric.
- Matrices: Concept. Notation, Order equality, types of matrices, Multiplication and Scalar Multiplication, Simple Properties of Addition.
- Continuity and Differentiability: Derivatives of Logarithmic and Exponential functions Logarithmic differentiation. Lagrange’s Mean Value Theorems, Geometric Interpretation.
- Applications of Derivatives: Applications of Derivatives rate of Change of bodies, increasing decreasing functions, tangents, and normals. Use of Derivatives in approximation.
- Electric Charges and Fields: Conservation of Charge, Coulomb’s Law-Force two Point Charges, Forces between Multiple Charges, Electric Field due to a point charge, electric field lines. Statement of Gauss’s theorem and its applications.
- Current Electricity: Flow of Electric Charges, Metallic Conductor, Drift Velocity, Mobility and their relation with electric current. Ohm’s law.
- Moving Charges and Magnetism: Ampere’s law, Biot Savart law and its applications.
- Magnetism and matter: Current loop as magnetic dipole and its magnetic dipole, moment of revolving electron.
- Solid State: Classification of Solids based on different binding forces, molecular, ionic, Covalent and metallic solids. amorphous and crystalline solids
- Solutions: Expression of Concentration of Solutions of Solid in Liquids. Solubility of gases in liquids, abnormal molecular mass, van’t Hoff Factor.
- Electrochemistry: Redox Reactions, Conductance in electrolytic Solutions, Specific and molar Conductivity, variations of Conductivity with concentration.
- Surface Chemistry: Adsorption, Factors affecting adsorption of gasses on solids, catalysis, homogenous and heterogeneous activity and selectivity.