Here there is a good news for candidates who are waiting for jobs. The High Court of New Delhi has released its Delhi High Court PA Recruitment Notification 2018. So, the interested aspirants should know the eligibility criteria by downloading the Delhi High Court PA Recruitment Notification. This is undoubtedly a wonderful opportunity. For more details, you can also go through the official website i.e www.delhihighcourt.Nic.in. Most of the Job Seekers are Searching for the Latest Govt Job Notification 2018. You are one of them then you are on the right web page to know about the Delhi High Court PA Recruitment. As we all know about the High Court of New Delhi notification. It is for Personal Assistant and there is a vacancy of 35 posts according to their categories and there is a reservation for PH Candidates also.
The aspirants should utilize this opportunity and apply before the deadline i.e 12th October 2018. Applying has been already started from 22nd September 2018 so, interested candidates should be in hurry. Here we are giving more detailed information about the High Court of New Delhi notification like the name of the posts, a number of vacancies along with categories, Eligibility criteria, age limit, age relaxation, the selection process, important dates, how to apply etc…. You can also go through the below-given details. If you have any doubts related to this you can ask in the comment session. Our professionals are ready to answer your questions in all possible ways.
Delhi High Court Recruitment for the Personal Assistant Post 2018
|Name of the Organization||Delhi High Court|
|Name of the Post||Personal Assistant|
|Number of Posts||35|
|Online Applications Start from||22nd September 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||12th October 2018|
|Examination date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for the Personal Assistant Post in Delhi High Court Recruitment
- Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University and having a speed of not less than 100 W.P.M in shorthand (English) and 40 W.P.M in typing (English) on the computer with knowledge of computer.
- Age Limit: The candidates’ age should be in between 18 years to 27 years. That means the aspirants should not be born before 2nd January 1991 and later than 1 st January 2000. Age relaxation is applied as per the rules.
- Selection process: The Recruitment Panel will Conduct the written examination for the applied Candidates. The Candidates who have qualified in the written examination they may call for the interview. Hence the Selection Process is based on Written examination and Interview.
- Application fee – The candidates belonging to general and OBC should pay Rs. 150, the candidates
belonging to SC/ST/Ex-servicemen/PWD should pay Rs. 100/50
How to Submit the Online Application for Delhi High Court PA Recruitment
- First, go through the link is given
- Click on the online application form
- Fill up all your details
- Attach a scanned photograph of your to it
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the application fee
- Have a copy of your application form for further
Important Links for the Delhi High Court PA Recruitment
|Download the Delhi High Court PA Recruitment||Click Here|
|Apply Online for the PA Post||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|