Employee State Insurance Corporation has Recently Rolled out the Employment Notification 2018. The ESIC Published the Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018 on 10th October 2018. Interested Candidates may download the ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification to check the eligibility and Number of Posts. The Candidate who are Searching for the ESIC Vacancy for Doctors this is the fabulous Opportunity. Most of the Medicine Completed Jobseekers are Searching for the Latest Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018. If You are one of them then you are on the right web page to know about the ESIC Recruitment 2018-19. Moreover, here the candidate may get the Complete information about the ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2018. Interested Candidate may Submit the online application before the last date.
The ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification for the all Over India. The Aspirant who have Completed the MBBS they are eligible to Submit the online application. There are total 771 vacancies available in the ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018. Eligible and Interested candidates may submit the online application before the 10th November 2018. The Aspirant who wish to Submit the online application they may read the instructions before submitting the online application. However, Here we Update the ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification at bottom of this web page. The Online Application Start from 12th October for the ESIC IMO Recruitment Notification 2018.
ESIC Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Insurance Medical Officer|
|Number of Posts||771|
|Online Applications Start from||12th October 2018|
|Last date for Submit Online Application||10th November 2018|
|Examination date||Update Soon|
The Jobseeker who are looking for the Govt Doctor Job they may submit the Online Application. The ESIC Allopathic Grade II Posts for All over India.
Eligibility for the IMO in ESIC Recruitment 2018
- Educational Qualification: The Interested Candidate Should be Completed the MBBS Degree from recognized University and Registered in Indian Medical Council.
- Age Limit: The Contenders Age has not Exceeded 30 years on 10th October 2018.
- Selection Process; The Recruitment panel will Conduct the written examination for the applied candidates. The candidates who have Qualified in the written exam. They may call for the Interview. Hence the Selection Process is Based on the Written Exam and Interview.
ESIC Medical Officer Vacancy details with State and Category Wise
|Name of the State||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Jammu & Kashmir||04||05||01||00||10.|
|Total No of Vacancies||338||252||122||59||771.|
How to Submit the Online Application for the ESIC Medical officer Recruitment
- Visit the Employee State Insurance Corporation official Website that is esic.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Select the Medical Officer Recruitment and Click on Apply.
- Select the Post and Enter all mandatory fields in the application form.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- View your Entered Details and Pay the Examination fee,
- Submit the Application.
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement for further use.
|Download the ESIC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|