Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Published the Recruitment Notification for the Quality Officer Post. The Candidates who are looking for the job in Reputed Organization this is the Golden Opportunity. The HPCL is one of the Branch of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. Hindustan Petroleum is Govt of India Undertaken Organization. The HPCL Recruitment Published on 27th July 2018. Interested Candidates may download the HPCL Recruitment official Notification. The Candidates who are completed the Post Graduation they are eligible to Submit the online application for the Quality officer post in HPCL Recruitment Notification 2018. Here we Provide the Complete Information about the HPCL Recruitment for the Quality Officer Post. The Application Mode for this HPCL Recruitment Notification is purely on Online mode only.
The Hindustan Petroleum Rolled out the Quality officer Recruitment notification 2018. The Candidates who are Completed the Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Physics they are eligible to Submit the online application for the Quality Officer Post. There are total 29 Vacancies available in the HPCL Recruitment Notification 2018. The Selection Process for this HPCL Recruitment Notification will be according to the Government Rules and Regulations. The Recruitment Authority will conduct the Written Examination for the applied candidates. Those who have Qualified the Written Test they will call for Group Discussion. After that, the Recruitment People will Call for Personal interview. Those who are Qualified the three rounds they are selected for the Job.
HPCL Quality Officer & Other vacancies Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post|
|Number of Posts||99|
|Online Application Start From||31st July|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||31st August|
|Examination date||Update Soon|
Eligibility for the Various Posts in HPCL Recruitment notification
- Quality Officer Post: The Candidate Should Complete the M.Sc in Chemistry or Physics and Minimum 2 years Experience. Age Not more than 30 years
- Fire & Safety Officer: The Candidate Should Complete the B.E/ B.Tech in Fire Engineering with full time Regular. Age Not more than 27 years
- Assistant Engineer: The Candidate Must Complete the Bachelor of Engineering in Relevant Stream with Minimum 4 years Experience. Age Not More than 30 years.
- Manager: The Candidates Must be Completed the Master’s Degree or Bachelors Degree with Minimum Experience in Relevant field.
- Law Officer: The Candidates Should have Completed the 3 years law Course in Full Time with 1-year Experience. Age, not more than 26 years.
- Medical Officer: The Candidates should complete the MBBS and Registered in State Medical Council or Medical Council of India with Minimum one-year Experience. Age, not more than 30 years.
- Sports(Chess)Officer: The Candidate Should Graduate from any recognized University. FIDE Rating should be greater than 2400 for Men 2200 for Women.
Selection Process: The Recruitment Authority will Conduct the Written Examination, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Selection Process for the HPCL Recruitment is Based on Merit List of Written Exam, GD, Personal Interview.
Detailed Notification for the Manager Post in HPCL Recruitment Notification 2018
|1||Chief General Manager (Process Technology)||ME/MTech in Chemical Engineering or PhD in Chemical post ME/MTEch/ BTech|
|2||Assistant Manager||BE/BTech in Chemical Engineering / MSc (Chemistry) / PhD in Chemical or Chemistry AND|
Registered Patent Agent with Indian Patent Office or any other patent office such as USPTO &EPO
|3||Sr Manager||ME/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering|
|ME/M.Tech in Chemical Engineering|
|5||Sr Manager||PhD in Chemistry|
|6||Assistant Manager||PhD in Chemistry|
|7||Officer||PhD in Chemistry and M.Sc in Chemical Science|
|PhD in Chemistry|
|9||Officer in Nanotechnology||ME/M.Tech Chemical engineering|
|PhD in Chemistry|
|11||Officer Analytical||PhD in Chemistry|
|12||Assistant Manager||PhD in Microbiology or Biotechnology|
|13||Officer – BioProcess||ME or M.Tech in Biotechnology|
|14||Sr Manager||PhD in Polymers|
|15||Chief Manager DGM Analytical||PhD in Chemistry|
The Hindustan Petroleum Published a huge number of Recruitment Notification 2018. The Candidates who are looking for the Govt Job this is the Great Opportunity. The Hindustan Petroleum is one of the Branch of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. The Indian Govt is the owner for the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation. Hence the HPCL was Undertaken by Indian Government. If getting any trouble at the time of Submitting the online application for the HPCL Recruitment Notification. Feel free to ask the Queries on the Comment Section.
How to Submit the Online Application for the HPCL Recruitment Notification 2018
- Visit the Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited Official website that is hindustanpetroleum.com
- Click on the Careers tab and Select the Desirable Job then Click on Apply Online.
- Enter all Mandatory fields and Upload relevant Documents then Click on Submit.
- Take Print Out Acknowledgement for further use.
Download the HPCL Recruitment Notification for the Quality Officer Post: Click Here
Download the Hindustan Petroleum Manager Post Recruitment Notification: Click Here
Engineer Post Recruitment Notification in HPCL: Click Here
Apply Online for the Various Posts in HPCL Recruitment Notification: Click Here