Indian Oil Corporation Limited Published the Recruitment Notification for the Various Posts. The Candidate who are looking for the Job in the Reputed organization this is the best opportunity. The IOCL Recruitment Notification Published on 31st July 2018. Interested Candidates may download the official Notification from Bottom of this article. There are total 40 Vacancies available in the IOCL Recruitment Notification 2018. Candidates may check the IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2018. Here you can get the complete information about the IOCL Recruitment Notification 2018 like Application date, How to submit the application form, eligibility and date of examination. The candidates who have completed the Diploma in chemical engineering/ Electrical and Mechanical they are eligible to submit the application for the IOCL Recruitment Notification 2018. We have provided the official Notification file.
IOCL is the one of the top organization in india which serve not only in India. The Indian Oil Corporation invites the online application for the Jr. Engineer Post. Those who are going to submit theApplication read the instruction before submit the application. The Online application for this IOCL Recruitment notification start from 1st August. The Recruitment Authority will Conduct the written examination for this Recruitment Notification.
Indian Oil Corporation Non Executive Jr Engineer Assistant Post Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organizaion||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Jr. Engineer Assistant|
|Number of Posts||40|
|Release Date of Adertisement||31st July|
|Online Application Start from||1st August|
|Last date for Submit Online Application||21st August|
|Examination Date||In the Month of Septmeber|
Eligibility for the Junior Engineer Post in IOCL Recruitment Notification 2018
- Junior Engineer in Production: The Candidate Must be completed the 3 years Diploma in Chemical engineering or B.Sc (Chemistry) with 50% Aggregate from Recognized University. Minimum one year of Post Qualification Experience.
- Junior Engineer in (P%U- C&M): The Candidate shoul have completed the 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineerin with 50% aggregate. And Minimum one year experience in Post Quafication.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): The Aspirant Must completed the 3 years Diploma in Mechanical engineering with Minimum 50% aggregate. and Minimum One year Post Experience in Post Qualification.
- Junior Engineer (Instrumental): The Candidate Completed the Diploma in Instrumental and Electronics with 50% Aggregate. And minimum One year of Post Qualfication Experience.
Age Limit:Minimum 18 Years old and Maximum 26 years. (Age Relaxation will be applicable for the Reservation Candidates)
Selection Process: The Selection Process is based on Written Test, Skill Test and Medical Test. The Recruitment authority will conduct the written examination in the month of September. The Candidates who qualify the Written examination they will call for skill test in the 1:2 Ratio.
About the Indian Oil Corporation Limited
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited is an Indian State Owned Oil and Gas Company Registered Office Located in Mumbai. The IOCL Primary Hedquarter Located in New Delhi. The Indian Refeneries Ltd has founded in 1964. The Sanjiv Sing was the Chairman of tthe Indian Oil Corporation Limited. According to Survey the Indian Oil Corporation Limited hasd nearly 34 Thousands Employees are working.
Junior Engineer Exam Pattern and Syllabus for the IOCL Recruitment Notification 2018
the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Conduct the written Examination for the all the applied candidates. Every applied candidates should know th exam pattern before going examination hall or Before start the preparation for the Junior Engineer Examination for the IOCL Recruitment Notification 2018. Here we are Providing the Junior Engineer Assistant exam pattern for the IOCL Recruitment notification 2018.
|Subject Name||Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Generic Apptitude and Quantitative Apptitude||40||40||90 Minutes|
|Basic English Knowledge Skills||20||20|
IOCL Exam Syllabus:
- Simple Interest
- Problems on Trains and boats
- Time and Work
- profit and Loss
- HCF and LCM
- ratio and Proportion
- Decission Making
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Situtation Reaction Test
- Coding and decoding
- Clocks and Calendars
- Arithemetical Reasoning
- Logical venn Diagrams
- Statments and Conclusions
- Phrase Replacement
- Reading Comprehension
- Subject Verb Agreement
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence Corrections
- Fill In the Blanks
- Active voice and Passive voice
- indtroduction To IT
- the stength of Material
- production management
- Applied Chemistry
- Applied Mathematics
- engineering Drawing
- Basic Electrical and Electronics
- DC Machines
- Electrics Circuits
- AC Machines
- Electrical Measuring Instruments
- Power Systems
- Water Resources and Hydraulic Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Building Materials and Building Construction.
- Estimation, Construction, Planning and Management.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis.
- Geotechnical Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Design of Concrete Structures.
- Design of Steel Structures.
How to Submit the online application form for the Junior Engineer Assistant post in IOCL Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Indian Oil Corporation limited official website that is iocl.com
- Click on the Careers.
- Select and click on the Current Openings.
- Select the Experienced Non-Executive Junior Engineer Post and Click on Apply online ( The Application link will be activated on 1st august 2018)
- Enter all mandatory fields and upload the photo and signature then click on the Submit.
- After Successfully Submit application Take Print out of it and Signed on the applicaion form and attach relevant documents send it below adress before 30th August.
General Post Office (GPO),
Post Box. No. 145,
Bhubaneswar – 751 001,
Note: send the Application form by Ordinary Post only.
Download the IOCL Recruitment notificaion 2018: Click Here
Apply Online for Junior Engineer Post in Indian Oil Recruitment: Click Here