The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force has Published the Recruitment notification for the Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019. The Candidates who are Looking for the Central Govt job this is the Great Opportunity. Interested Candidates may download the ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment notification 2019. The Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force is one of the Branch of Ministry of Defence. So, those who are Looking for the Central Govt they may submit the online application for the Medical Officer Post in ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019. Most of the Job seekers Dream is grab the Central Govt Job, that is the reason we are receiving Searches like latest Central Govt Job Notification. You are one of them then you are in the right place to about the central Govt jobs. Here you can get the complete information about the ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019.
Indo-Tibetan Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Name of the posts||Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers, Medical Officers|
|Number of Posts||496|
|Online Applications from||2nd April 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||1st June 2019|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for the ITBP Recruitment Notification 2019
- Super Specialist Medical Officer: Interested Candidates Must Have Passed Graduation in Medicine (M.B.B.S) from Recognized University
- Specialist Medical Officer: Candidate Must Have medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines.
- Medical Officers : The Candidate Must have Passed Degree in Allopathic system of medicines.
Selection Process : Applicants will be selected based on the written examination and selection process.
Age Limit : The age of the applicants should not be exceeding 50 years as on the closing date of application.
Application fee for the ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019
To Submit the Application for the various post in ITBP Recruitment the candidate will pay the examination fee. The Application fee or Examination fee is based on Category. Entire application fee details are given below.
|Name of the Category||Application Fee|
|General and OBC||400/-|
|General and OBC for Other Posts||400/-|
|SC and ST||-Nill-|
How to Submit the Application for the Medical Officer Post in ITBP Recruitment
- Visit the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Official Website that is itbpolice.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab
- Click on the Use Registration which show the top of the Web page.
- Enter all mandatory fields in the Registration form then click on Submit.
- Log in with your Registration ID.
- Select the Post and Submit the Application Form.
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement for further use.
Important Links for the ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019
|ITBP Medical Officer Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|ITBP Medical Officer Official Website||Click Here|