Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission has Published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the Staff Nurse Posts. The Candidates who are Looking for the Staff Nurse Vacancy this is the Great Opportunity. The NHM UP Recruitment Notification Published on 25th September 2018. Interested Candidates may Download the NHM UP Recruitment Notification 2018 to check the Eligibility and Number of Posts. Most of the GNM, ANM, and Nursing Completed Candidates are Searching for the Latest Staff Nurse Notifications. You are one of them then you are on the right web page to know about the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Staff Nurse Notification. Moreover, Here you can get the Complete information about the NHM UP Recruitment Notification for the Staff Nurse Post. The Candidate who wish to submit the online application for the Staff Nurse Post in Uttar Pradesh they may read the instruction before Submit the Application.
However, Here We update the NHM UP Recruitment Notification at bottom of this article. National Health Mission has been issued a new recruitment Notification for the staff Nurse 2018 in Uttar Pradesh. So, aspirants, those are waiting for the aspirants those prefer to work under the government department. Candidates just prefer the NHM for the Staff Nurse. There are total 744 Staff Nurse Vacancies available in the UP NHM Staff Nurse Recruitment. Job location is Gonda. For more information regarding this post such as Name of the Organization, Number of Vacancies, Nature of Job, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Technical Qualification, Pay Scale, Period of the agreement, Job Location, Application Starting, and Ending Dates …etc. You may get more information regarding this post by just clicking the link given below. Interested Candidates may Submit the online application before the last date.
Uttar Pradesh Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission|
|Name of the Post|
|Number of Posts||936|
|Online Applications Start from||28th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||14th October 2018|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for the Various Posts in UPNRHM Recruitment Notification
- Staff Nurse (Neonatology trained Staff Nurse): The Interested Candidate Should complete the B.Sc Nursing or Post basic Nursing or GNM from recognized University. And Registered under State Nursing Council with Minimum 2 years Experience
- Staff Nurse (Nursing Sister): The Interested Aspirant Should have the B.Sc Nursing or GNM Certificate from Recognized University or Institute. And Registered under State Nursing Council with Minimum 7 years Experience.
- OT Technician: The Interested Candidate Should Complete the B.Sc (Operation Theater Technology) from recognized University. And Registered under State Medical Council with 1 to 3 years Experience.
- Laboratory Technician: The Interested Candidate Should Complete the B.Sc in MLT or DMLT from recognized Board or University. And Registered under State Medical Council.
Age Limit: The Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 40 years.
Selection Process: The Recruitment Panel will conduct the written examination for the applied candidates. The Qualified Candidates will get the Call letter for Interview. Hence, the Selection Process is based on written examination and Interview.
All the aspirants those are applied for this post may check the latest updates such as Admit card, Results, Selected Candidates List, ..etc. Mere statement will not make the achievements But a great hard work will make the path to achievements. You may get more information regarding this post in the official website www.upnrhm.gov.in.
Vacancy Details with post-Wise
- Staff Nurse (Neonatology trained Staff Nurse) – 648
- Staff Nurse (Nursing Sister)- 96
- OT Technician- 48
- Laboratory Technician- 144
How to Submit the Online Application for the Staff Nurse and other Posts in NHM UP Recruitment
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Official Website that is upnrhm.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment
- Select the Desirable Post and Click on apply now.
- You are the new user then Click on Registration.
- Enter all Mandatory fields in the Registration form then click on Sign in.
- Enter OTP which will Come to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Fill the all Educational Details and Click on Next.
- Upload your Experience Certificate if any.
- Upload the Photo and Signature then click on Next
- View Your Entered Details and finally Submit the Application.
Important Links for the Uttar Pradesh NHM Staff Nurse Recruitment
|Download the NHM UP Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for the Various Posts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|