The National Institute of Ayurveda has Published the NIA Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2018. The Candidates who are looking for the Staff Nurse Vacancy this is the Great Opportunity. NIA Pharmacist Recruitment Notification published on 20th September. Interested Candidates may download the Official NIA Pharmacist and Staff Nurse Recruitment Notification to check the eligibility and Number of Posts. Most of the Diploma in Pharmacy holders are Searching for Latest Pharmacist Recruitment Notification. You are one of them then you are on the right web page to about the National Institute of Ayurved Pharmacist Recruitment. Moreover, Here you can get the complete information about the NIA Pharmacist Recruitment Notification like Exam Date, Application Date, etc. Interested Candidates may Submit the online Application for the National Institute of Ayurveda. However, here the candidate get the NIA Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 Official Notification 2018 available at bottom of this web page.
Interested and eligible Candidates may submit the online application for the Pharmacist Vacancy in NIA. The Candidate who have completed the Ayush Nursing and Pharmacy they are eligible to Submit the online Application for the NIA Pharmacist Notification. There are total 48 Vacancies available in the NIA Pharmacist Recruitment Notification 2018.
National Institute of Ayurveda Pharmacist and Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|Name of the Posts|
|Number of Posts||48|
|Last Date for Submit Offline Application||31st October 2018|
Eligibility for the Various Posts in NIA Recruitment Notification
- Pharmacist: Candidate Must Have Passed Class 12th With Diploma in Ayush Nursing and Pharmacy With 03 Years of Internship or B.Pharma in Ayurveda.
- Staff Nurse: Candidate Must Have Passed Class 12th With Diploma in Ayush Nursing and Pharmacy With 03 Years of Internship.
- Lower Division Clerk: Candidate Must Have Passed Class 12th With 35 W.p.m. in English / 35 W.p.m in Hindi / 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH Respectively.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Candidate Must Have Passed Class 10th.
Age Limit: Minimum Age is 21 years to 40 Years
Selection Process: The Recruitment Panel will conduct the Written Examination for the applied candidates. The Candidates who have qualified in the written examination may grab the job.
How to Submit the Application for the NIA Pharmacist Recruitment
- Visit the National Institute of Ayurveda official website that is nia.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Select the Pharmacist and Staff Nurse Notification.
- Download the Application form and take print out of it.
- Fill the Application form and Submit the Application.
- Submit the Application to the NIA Address.
- The Address is given below.
National Institute of Ayurveda,
Jorawar Singh Gate,
Jaipur – 302002
|Download the NIA Pharmacist Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Download the Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|