Here we brought the good news for the Candidates who are looking for the govt job in Medical Field. The Punjab Public Commission has released the Recruitment Notification for the Drug Controler Officer Post and Various Post in Punjab health and family Department. The Punjab Health and Family Welfare department announced the Drug officer and Analyst officer notification on 16th July 2018. Candidates may download the Punjab PSC Drug Controller Recruitment notification. The Candidates who are going to apply for the Drug Controller Officer post they may visit the official website for Check the details of the PPSC Drug Controller Recruitment 2018. Here we Update the Complete information about the Punjab PSC Drug Controller Recruitment 2018.
Punjab State Health and Family Welfare Department announced the Employment Notification for the various posts in the medical and health department in Punjab. Interested Candidates may visit the official notification and download the PPSC Drug Controller Recruitment Notification 2018. The Candidates who are completed the Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science they are eligible to apply for the Durg controller officer post in Punjab PSC Recruitment notification 2018. Candidates may check Punjab Drug Controller Officer Recruitment notification 2018. There are total 18 Vacancies in Punjab PSC Drug Controller Recruitment Notification 2018. The Candidates who are looking for the Govt job in Punjab State this is the Great Opportunity.
Punjab PSC Drug Controller Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post|
|Number of Posts||18|
|Applications Start form||16th July|
|last Date for Submit online Application||30th July|
|Examination date||Update Soon|
Eligibility for the Punjab Health and Family Welfare Drug Control Officer
- Drug Controle Officer: The Interested Candidates should have Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology Under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 and Having 18 Months or 1 and half year Experience in Manufacture.
- Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs): The Candidates must have passed Graduate in Medicine or Science or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry. or having Post Graduate in Medicine or Science.
- Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety): Interested Candidates must have the Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrician.
- Analyst: Candidate having post Graduate Degree in Medicine or Science or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Post Graduate in Microbiology and Having 18 Months Experience in Testing of Drugs.
Age: 18 to 37 Years ( Age Relaxation Applicable as per the Rules and Regulation for the Reservation Category)
Selection Process: The Punjab Public Service Commission will Conduct the Written Examination for the Candidates who are applied for the Punjab PSC Drug Control Officer Recruitment. The Selection Process is purely based on Merit list of the Written Exam and Interview.
Exam Pattern for the Drug Controller Post in Punjab Public Service Commission
The Exam Pattern for the Drug Controller and Analyst and Senior Scientific Officer is as follows. The Recruitment Authority will conduct the Written Examination and Interview for the Above Mentioned Post in Punjab PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification. The Total marks for the Punjab PSC Drug Controller Recruitment is 400. 340 Marks for the Written Examinatin and remaining 60 Marks for the Interview test. There are total 170 Question in the Written Examination for hte Punjab PSC Drug Controller Recruitment Notification 2018. Each Question Carry 2 Marks in the PPSC Recruitment Notification for the Drug Controle Oficer Post.
|Type of Examination||Maks|
|Written Exam||340 ( 170 Questions each Question carry 2 Marks)|
In the Writte Examination first Section Contain 100 Marks and Second Section 70 Marks. The First Section Contain Logical Reasoning and Verbal Reasoning and Second Section will Contain Current Affairs with Subject Knowledge.
Syllabus for the Drug Controller Post in Punjab Public Service Commission
The Punjab PSC Drug Controller Recruitment 2018 Written Examinati will contain Two Parts Part – I Contain 100 Marks and Part – II will Contain 70 Marks.
Syllabus for the Part – 1
- Deriving conclusion form passages
- theme detection
- cause of Effect Reasoning
- Statement Arguments
- Series Completion
- Verification of Truth of the Statment
- Situation Reaction test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- AlphaNumeric Sequence
- Coding and Decoding
Non- Verbal Reasoning:
- Dot situation
- Identical Figure Groupings
- Paper Folding
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
Syllabus for the Part 2
General Knowledge and Current Affairs of National and International
- Economic Issues
- Polity Issues.
- Environment Issues.
- Science and Technology
How to Apply for the Drug Controller in Punjab Public Service Commission
- Visit the Punjab Public Service Commission official website that is ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the Open Advirtisement.
- Select the Drug Control Officer Recruitment then Click on Apply Button.
- Enter all Mandatory fields on the Application form and check entered details
- Upload the Relevant documents and pay the Examination fee and Click on Submit.
- Take Print out of the Acknowledgement for further use.
Download the Punjab PSC Drug Controller Recruitment 2018 Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Drug Control Officer Post in PPSC Recruitment 2018: Click Here