The Reserve Bank of India has Published the Recruitment notification for the Grade B Officer Post. Doubtlessly the RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment is the Golden Opportunity for the Candidates who are looking for the Job in RBI. Interested Candidates may download the RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification. Those who are Looking for the Job in Banking Sector. They have to submit the application form for the Grade B Officer Post in RBI Recruitment Notification 2018. Most of the Post Graduation or Graduation they are Searching for the Banking Jobs for Graduations. You are one of them then you are in the right destination to know about the RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification 2018.
Here you can get the complete information about the above Recruitment Notification that is RBI Special Officer Recruitment. like application date, Admit Card, Examination Date. Those who interested they may download the official Recruitment Notification from the bottom of this article.
Specialist Officer Recruitment in RBI Download RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer|
|Number of Posts||60|
|Online Applications||17th August 2018|
|Last Date of Online Applications||7th September 2018|
|Examination Date||29th September 2018|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
Eligibility for the Specialist Officer Post in Reserve Bank of India
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification & Experience|
|Finance||Candidate Must Have Passed Graduation in Economics / Commerce / MBA (Finance) / PGDM With 55% Marks and Three Years Experience in corporate credit appraisal, corporate loan recovery, investment & treasury.|
|Data Analytics||Candidate Must Have Passed MBA (Finance) / M.Stat With 55% Marks and Three Years Experience as a Data Analyst with experience as a data analyst in areas of credit/ market/ liquidity risk in a Scheduled Commercial Bank.|
|Risk Modelling||Candidate Must Have Passed MBA (Finance) / M.Stat With 55% Marks and Three Years Experience in experience as a data analyst in areas of credit/ market/ liquidity risk in a Scheduled Commercial Bank.|
|Forensic Audit||Candidate Must Have Passed CA / ICWA With Three Years Experience in Forensic Audit.|
|Candidate Must Have Passed Post Graduate Degree in English With 55% Marks and Three Years Experience in Professional Copy Editing.|
|Candidate Must Have Passed Post Graduate Diploma / Degree in HR Management / Personnel Management / Industrial Relation / Labour Welfare With 55% Marks and Three Years Experience in Related Field.|
Selection Process: The Reserve Bank of India will Conduct the written examination for the all applied Candidates. The Recruitment Panel will call for an interview who are qualified the written examination. The recruitment panel selects the Candidates by Merit List in Written examination and Interview.
RBI Special Officer Post Details with category wise
|Name of the Post||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Exam Pattern for the Grade B Special Officer Post in RBI
|Paper||Exam Type||Subject||No. of Question||Duration||Marks|
|Paper – I||Online Objective||Professional Knowledge in Specialization||65||90 Minutes||100|
|Paper – II||Online Descriptive||English Writing||–||90 Minutes||100|
|Paper – III||Offline Descriptive||Professional knowledge||Approx 9||90 Minutes||100|
Syllabus for the Grade B Officer Post Written Examination
- Questions on RBI’s guidelines/circulars
- Questions on Basel Norms and Risk Management principles on
- credit risk, market risk (including Treasury Risk Management, Liquidity Management and Balance Sheet Management),
- operational risk and Stress Testing
- Questions on financial accounting
- Analysing a credit proposal and giving comments on whether to sanction it or not
- Analysing sanctioned proposal and account statements and
- arriving at correct account classification
- Analysing the business strategy, ICAAP documents and arriving at risk perception of the bank.
- Analysis of an investment proposal and giving comments on
- Basics of Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing and Confidence Intervals
- Correlations and Copulas
- Linear Regression
- Modelling Cycles: MA, AR, and ARMA
- Models; EWMA GARCH models
- Business Data Mining; Spreadsheet Modelling
- Basic modelling in SAS
- Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting
- Frauds related concepts
- Red Flags- Concepts and Techniques
- Indian & International Laws related to Forensic Audit
- IT Act Business Laws.
How to Submit the Online Application form for the Special Officer Post in RBI Recruitment Notification 2018
- Visit the Reserve Bank of India Official Website that is rbi.org.in or Application link given below go through it.
- Click on the Apply Online.
- Enter all Mandatory fields then click on save.
- Upload Photo and Signature then Enter Educational details.
- Pay the Examination fee then submit the application form
- Take print out the Acknowledgement for further use.
|Examination Centers for the Grade B Officer Post in RBI|
Important Links for the RBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
|Download the Official RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment||Click Here|
|Apply Online for the Grade B Officer Post||Click Here|
|Download the Admit Card for the Grade B Officer Post||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|