RRB Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 : Good wish for all the folks who have expectations on Railways Recruitment Board jobs. The department of RRB is going to take the online examination for all the applied candidates. Downloading the syllabus is very important to all the aspirants who are going to actively participate in the examinations. In the present scenario, we have seen tough competition for all the government jobs. So we are here to tell all the applicants who have passion to become an employee of Railways Recruitment Board must download the RRB Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern before starting the preparation. By having the knowledge of past previous papers applicants can score the better marks in the online examination. All the hopefuls and job seekers must focus on the syllabus and exam pattern of the Group D examination which have provided by the officials of the RRB department.
Download RRB Group D Syllabus Here
By following the below-mentioned syllabus applicants can easily gain the perfect knowledge regarding the RRB Group D examination. The syllabus may be consists of Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Science, General Awareness on Current Affairs. All the hopefuls who keep attention on the syllabus of the Railways examination can easily score the better marks in the computer-based examination. Massive number of applicants are going to participate in the online examination but we are here to tell all the individuals who ignore the syllabus and exam pattern they may fail in the written examination.
- Pipes & Cistern
- Calendar & Clock
- Age Calculations
- Square Root
- Elementary Statistics
- Geometry & Trigonometry
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Distance
- Time & Work
- Ratio & Propotion
- HCF & LCM
- Number System
2. General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments & Assumptions
- Analytical Reasoning
- Similarities & Differences
- Conclusions & Decision making
- Data Interpretation & Sufficiency
- Venn Diagram
- Mathematical operations
- Coding & Decoding
- Alphabetical & Number Series
3. General Science
- Life Sciences
4. General Awareness
- Politics and other subjects of Importance
- Union Budget
- Indian Economy
- Science & Technology
- Indian Constitution
- Indian Railways
- Indian Geography
- Indian History
- Awards and Recognitions
Get RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2018 with PDF
Generally, four type of subjects will be included in the exam pattern. The question paper will be in the objective type with multiple choice questions and answers. Applicants also must focus this word in your mind, there is also negative marking for each incorrect answer.
|S.NO||Subject Name||Marks||Time Duration|
|02||General Intelligence & Reasoning||30||30 min|
|03||General Science||25||20 min|
|04||General Awareness & Current Affairs||20||20 min|
Instructions to the Candidates For Physical Efficiency Test
Male Candidates :
- Male candidates should be able to carry 35kg of weight for 100 meters in 2 minutes.
- Candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters 0r 1 km in 4 mins and 15 secs.
- For both these tasks, only one chance will be given.
Female Candidates :
- Female candidates should be able to carry a weight of 20 kg for 100 meters in 2 minutes.
- Candidates should be able to run for a distance of 1km in 5 mins
Persons with Disabilities Candidates :
- Candidates who have disability personalities won’t have to appear for Physical Efficiency Test. But they have to clear medical examination prescribed for PWD candidates.
Important Links :
|RRB Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018||Click Here|