Here We Came with a Good News for the Govt Job Seekers. SBI SO Recruitment 2018 Notification has been released by released by State Bank of India. This examination was conducted to the eligible candidates to the post of specialist officer in various branches of State Bank of India. SBI SO recruitment 2018 was started with the release of SBI SO Recruitment notification. The candidates who are interested in this kind of job are required to send their online application form before the last date i.e. 24th September 2018. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for jobs, by which they can grab a sparkling job in a reputed government organization.
For more details you can through the sbi.co.in and you can also through the following details. The Total 48 Vacancies available in the SBI SO Recruitment Notification 2018. Interested Candidates may Download the SBI SO Recruitment Notification 2018.
State Bank of India SO Recruitment Notification 2018
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Name of the Post||Specialist Officer|
|Number of Posts||48|
|Online Application Start from||7th September 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Online Application||24th September 2018|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
The Candidates who are waiting for the Job in Banking Sector they may submit the online application for the SBI SO Recruitment Notification. The Candidate who have Completed the B.Tech they are eligible to Submit the online application for the SBI SO Recruitment Fire officer Post.
Eligibility Criteria for the State Bank of India SO Recruitment
- Deputy manager (security) – The Interested Candidate should have Completed the Bachelor Degree from the recognized university.
- Fire officer – The Interested Candidate should have Completed Bachelor in Engineering in relevant trade from recognized University
- Deputy manager (security) – 28 – 40 years.
- Fire officer – 35 – 62 years.
- Deputy manager (security) – 27
- Fire officer – 21
Experience – Candidates must have relevant experience in their field will considered for this post.
Application fee – The candidate belonging to General/OBC Should pay Rs.600 only. The candidate belonging to the ST/SC/PWD Should pay Rs.100 only.
Selection process – The Recruitment panel will shortlist the candidates in the basics of Merit in Academic then they conduct an interview for the Selected Candidates. Hence the Selection Process is based on Interview.
Important dates – SBI SO online application date starts from the 7th September 2018. And the applicaton date ends on 24th September 2018. Exam date updated soon.
How to Submit the Online application for the SBI SO Recruitment 2018
- Visit the State Bank of India official Website that is sbi.co.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Select the Specialist Officer Notification.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Enter all mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Photo and signature
- View your Entered Details and Pay the Examination fee.
- Then Submit the Application.
Important Links for the SBI SO Recruitment
|Download the SBI SO Notification 2018||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|