The Tamil Nadu Forest Department has Published the fabulous Employment Notification on 11th Oct 2018. The TNFUSRC announced the TN Forest Guard Recruitment Notification. This is the Great News for the Jobseekers who are looking for Vacancies in Department of Forest in Tamil Nadu. Most of the Govt Job Seekers are Searching for the TN Forest Department Recruitment Notification 2018. You are one of them then you are in the right destination to know about the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Notification. Job Opportunity can prove to be a life changer for the Job Seeker who is looking job in TN State. Moreover, Here we Provide the Complete details of the TN forest Guard Recruitment Notification in the table. Interested Aspirants may submit the online application for the Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment. The Online Applications Start from 15th October 2018.
The Candidate who have completed the 10+2 or Intermediate they are eligible to Submit the online application. There are total 1178 vacancies available in the TN Forest Guard Recruitment Notification 2018. Out of 1178 Vacancies 726 for the Forest Guard posts, 152 for the Driver with Forest Guard Post, and Remaining 300 for the Forest Range Officer Posts. The Candidate who wish to Submit the online application they may read the instructions before Submitting the online application. However, Here we Provide the TN Forest Guard Recruitment Notification at bottom of this web page.
Tamil Nadu Forest Department Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Department|
|Name of the Post|
|Number of Posts||1178|
|Online Applications Start from||15th October|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||5th November 2018|
|Application Fee||250/- for Forester Officer Post|
150/- for Forest Guard Post
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility for the Tamil Nadu forest Department Recruitment
- Forest Guard: The Candidate Should be Completed the 10+2 or Intermediate With Maths, Physics, Chemistry, or Botany Subjects from recognized Board with minimum 50% Marks
- Forest Guard Driver: The Aspirant Should Complete the Intermediate or 12th With Maths, Physics, Chemistry, or Botany Subjects from recognized Board. With LMV Driving Licence.
- Forester: The Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation in Science Stream from recognized University.
Age Limit: The Minimum age is 21 years and Maximum age is 35 years.
Selection Process: The TN forest department Coimbatore Recruitment panel will Conduct the written examination for the Applied Candidates. The Candidates who have qualified in the written examination they may call for the Physical Standard Test. Hence, The Selection Process is based on Written Examination and Physical Standard Test.
Vacancy Details with Category Wise
|Name of the Post||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Forest Guard Driver||47||75||28||02||152|
How to Submit the online Application for the TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Tamil Nadu Forest Department Official Website that is forests.tn.gov.in
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Forest Guard/ Forester Recruitment Notification.
- Click on the Apply Online.
- Select Post and Enter all Mandatory Fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Photo and Signature.
- View your Entered details and Pay the Examination fee.
- Submit the Application.
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement for further use.
|Download the TN Forest Guard Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|