The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has Published the UPPSC Medical officer Recruitment Notification 2018. The Candidates who are looking for the Medical Jobs this is the Great Opportunity, The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission rolled out the UPPSC Medical officer Recruitment Notification on 1st October 2018. Interested Candidates may download the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018 to check the Eligibility and Number of Posts. Most of the Medicine Completed Candidates are Searching for the Latest Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018. You are one of them then you are on the right web page to know about the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018. The Candidates who have Completed the GNM, ANM, and Nursing they may check the latest Nursing Officer Notification 2018.
The Candidates who wish to Submit the online Application they may read the instruction by downloading UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment. However, in this web page, we Provide the Notification at bottom of this article. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission released a huge recruitment Notification. There are total 2437 Vacancies available in the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018. Interested and Eligible Candidates may submit the online application for the Various Posts in UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2018. Educational Qualification for each post is described below in this article.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment Notification 2018 for Various Posts
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts (Details Given Below)|
|Number of Posts||2437|
|Online Applications Start from||1st October 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||29th October 2018|
|Examination Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility for the Various Posts in UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
- Assistant Government Conveyance: The Interested Candidate should be Completed the Graduation in Law from recognized University.
- Economic And Statistical Officer: The interested aspirant Should have the Post Graduate Certificate in Mathematics or Statistics from recognized University.
- Research Officer (Technical): The interested aspirant Should have the Post Graduate Certificate in Mathematics or Statistics from recognized University.
- Vetting officer: The Interested Candidate should be Completed the Graduation in any Stream from recognized University.
- Sangrahalayadhyaksha: The Aspirant Should Complete the Post Graduation in Ancient Indian History and Archeology from recognized University
- Director: The Interested Candidate Should be Hold the Post Graduation Degree from recognized University.
- Tribal Officer: The Interested Candidate Should be Completed the Graduation in any stream from any recognized University.
- Allopathic Medical Officer: The Interested Candidate should be Completed the MBBS Degree from recognized University and registered as Practitioner.
- Professor Neuro Surgery: The Interested Aspirant Should Complete the Equivalent Qualification of neurosurgeon approved by MCI
- Professor Ortho Surgery: The Interested Candidate should be Completed the MS ortho from recognized University
- Assistant Geo-Physicist: The Interested Candidates should be Complete the Post Graduation in Geo Physics from recognized University.
- Professor General Surgery: The Candidates should be completed the MS (General Surgery ) from recognized University.
- Lecturer Ilmul Advia: Five Year Degree in Greek from recognized University and Working Knowledge of Hindi, English, and Urdu.
- Professor Anesthesia: The Candidates Should have the Certificate in Anesthesiology from recognized University
- Medical Officer: Degree in Greek Tib from a University established by law in India year. Or a five-year degree or Diploma in the Indian Medical Council and minimum Six Months Post Qualification Experience.
- Assistant Director: The Interested Candidate Should be Completed the Post Graduation in Maths or Commerce or statistics from Recognized University.
Selection Process: The Uttar Pradesh Recruitment Panel will Conduct the written Examination for the applied Candidates. The Candidates who have Qualified in the written Examination they may call for Interview. Hence the Selection Process is based on written Examination and Interview.
UPPSC Medical Officer and Other Posts Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Government Conveyance||01.|
|Economic And Statistical Officer||04.|
|Research Officer (Technical)||06.|
|Allopathic Medical Officer||2354.|
|Professor Neuro Surgery||01.|
|Professor Ortho Surgery||01.|
|Professor General Surgery||01.|
|Lecturer Ilmul Advia||01.|
|Reader Tahaffuzi Wa Samaji Tib||01.|
|Reader Ilaj Bit Tadbeer||02.|
|Reader En Ujan- Anaf Halq Wa Esnan||01.|
|Regional Tourist Officer/Publicity Officer||03.|
How To Submit the Online Application for the Various Posts in UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website that is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Select and Click on the Direct Recrutiment for the Multiple Posts.
- Click on Apply.
- Select your desirable Post in the list and Click on Registration.
- Enter all Mandatory Fields in the Registration form.
- View Your Entered Detils and Upload Photo Signature.
- Pay the Examination fee and Submit the Application.
- Take Print out the Acknowledgement for further use.
Important Links for the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment
|Download the UPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for the Various Posts||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|